fredag 13 maj 2011

Jump My Way To Paradise

(2011-05-12, 16.30-23.17. Thx to Kim N. for inspiration!)

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad!
Umba the Clergyman - Clean guy gone cold?



Don´t want to be that stone cold sober
don´t want to be that much older
Dignity is such a burden on my shoulder
my mom´s a looney, yes believe me, I told her!

don´t want to be the Chairman of the Bored
don´t want to feel condemned by the Lord
don´t tell me I´ve been to this bar before
don´t say this evening´s looking just like a war!

........................................

but what if you blink
and then all hell´s breaking loose?
and what if you think
you got some rats in your shoes?

now what if certainty
is so far away?
then you could most certainly
hang on the next day

......................................

don´t want to be that misused bitter fart
don´t want to feel overlooked by some tart
I´m not so clever, but at times I am smart
I used to golf, and yes, I used to play dart

two diff´rent buildings and two diff´rent lives
somebody´s mistress is gone for Shanghai
don´t want to be Mister Clean, Mister Wise
just want to jump my way to Paradise!
*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar