måndag 5 april 2010

Through somebody´s eyes

(Långsam countryvals)

Princess Madi-Line (Through Somebody´s Eyes)

the photo is showing the Nordic Princess Madi-Line
her mother was born just a mile from the river of Rhine
those kisses overwhelmed me, believe me, that girl tasted fine
and the photo was taken by a servant of floor Number Nine

I´ve been up to the mountains, I´ve been there many times before
I went see the people I once loved, once more
now the sweet summer breeze is approaching me right through your door
and I´m stuck here with Mad´-Line, Number Nine is the name of this floor

Refr:
the Princess smiled sweetly, she kissed me both once and both twice
the strength of her body for sure came as no big surprise
both lovers and true believers are willing to pay the ultimate price
and these are the moments
you remember
through somebody´s eyes

(Skriven av Dennis Renfors 5-15 april 2010.)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, du är bara så djefla braaa Dennis!
    /Susan

    SvaraRadera
  2. Riktigt bra text! Du skriver på engelska numera?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tack, tack båda!
    Bengt, jag skriver växelvis på svenska och engelska, mest svenska tror jag.
    / Dennis

    SvaraRadera