fredag 30 december 2011

This Is a Joke

(2011-12-30 22.25-22.43)

this is a joke, you know
and it´s a Bitch
in Holy smoke you´ll
reach that Ditch

believe me, few of us
remain
when autumn turns
to spring again


those diff´rent tempers,
states of mind
are all the same
and you will find

they went to gravestones
everyone
young Harry´s life
had just begun

*

sing sing
Holy Father only sing sing
I was the one who
learned the good things

a waste of pearls
a waste of shoe-strings
I was the famous Ugly Duckling

I lost my one and only sibling
because I gave him second Billing
the dentist gave me brand new fillings
to Evil I was just too willing

*

some rivers rolling,
some are gone
some folks are gone
to Babylon

some years were good
and some were bad
and Oh, so many years
I had
*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar