fredag 29 januari 2010

"Dokusåpa-skådisens Jubel" eller "Glad Naturbegåvning" eller "Happy Natural"

Hey-hey, don´t blame me, I´m just a Happy Natural. If I wanna be part of this soap, that´s where you´re gonna find me, ´cause I´m just a Happy Natural!

And I´m SERIOUS about that!

Never been more SERIOUS in all my life.

Okej, you wanna be dead calm. You wanna be stone cold sober. You wanna be flash in the pan. You wanna be yesterdays news. You wanna kneel for your supper. You wanna do this, you wanna do that, you wanna pose as a friend of Mankind.

But not me, no-no! I do it my way. I don´t look over my shoulder - will I get the proper applause? No-no, thats not me, please count me out, I just wanna rest here in this wig-wam, I really like it, honest I do, and you know why I like it, no LOVE it...?

Yes, you got it right! Because I´m just a Happy Natural! Simple as that. Now I want each and every one of you, when you leave this hall, to take one of these badges we hand out for free, and you attach that badge close to your heart.

Then you ask the one you love the most to read out loud what that badge says, and you will be filled with superhuman joy when you hear your loved one speak out those words: "I´m just a HAPPY NATURAL"!

Av Dennis Renfors
(Skriven den 27 januari 2010)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar